BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Company Representative for Precision Sport
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I should have posted this sooner, but I simply have not had the chance to. This photoshoot happened in February of this year, and was JUST featured in the October 2010 issue of Performance BMW Magazine. I literally took pictures of the issue with a point & shoot camera, as our scanner was not wanting to cooperate earlier, so I apologize in advance for some slightly off looking pictures of the article. It's large enough to read, however, which is the point. I suggest going out and getting the issue while you still can!

For many of you this will be an official "YES, this is Marcin Gortat's M5, after all!" Please understand we chose to respect our customer's wishes for privacy until we(and him) were approached by the magazine. That's why we usually did not answer PMs or questions regarding whose car it was prior to this article.

There is a lot of G-Power stuff happening at the shop within the next couple months, and perhaps more magazine features of our customer's cars in the end!

Here's the article; all 7 pages of it:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Wow that's nice!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
All that work done and he still has the oem kidney grillsouich

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Very nice, glad to see I can keep up with some of the rich and famous haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I dont think those are stock kidney's. They are completely chrome. Car is bad ***.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I say Gorat's m5 vs Bynum's M6 go head to head. Loser has to wear the winner's jersey for a week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in PHOENIX, many know that Marcin Gortat played here awhile. I work at formerly Danny's family car wash, now Jackson's car wash in oil/lube dept. I used to chat with Mr Gortat about this very car, he even popped the hood and i took pictures, of which I can't find. This car you could hear mile down the road, and the monster twin superchargers for each half of the motor SCREAM! He loves this car drives the sh*t out of it, and claimed close to a thousand horsepower with race gas. Beautifully done and bummer he got traded. He's a down to earth guy and was cool as can be especially talking about his car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in PHOENIX, many know that Marcin Gortat played here awhile. I work at formerly Danny's family car wash, now Jackson's car wash in oil/lube dept. I used to chat with Mr Gortat about this very car, he even popped the hood and i took pictures, of which I can't find. This car you could hear mile down the road, and the monster twin turbos, and superchargers if I recall correctly, been a couple years, for each half of the motor SCREAM! He loves this car drives the sh*t out of it, claimed close to a thousand horsepower with race gas. Beautifully done and bummer he got traded. He's a down to earth guy and was cool as can be especially talking about his car. Was hoping to goto the track with him but he got shipped off

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in PHOENIX, many know that Marcin Gortat played here awhile. I work at formerly Danny's family car wash, now Jackson's car wash in oil/lube dept. I used to chat with Mr Gortat about this very car, he even popped the hood and i took pictures, of which I can't find. This car you could hear mile down the road, and the monster twin superchargers for each half of the motor SCREAM! He loves this car drives the sh*t out of it, claimed close to a thousand horsepower with race gas. Beautifully done and bummer he got traded. He's a down to earth guy and was cool as can be especially talking about his car. Was hoping to goto the track with him but he got shipped off. Badass!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts