BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drove back 250 miles from the northwest last night. It snowed all the way from the M6 at Preston to Stafford. Pretty harsh conditions.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
We've had sun all day, but cold and slippery roads. I love the way the M5 tracks, just keep the throttle pinned and steer even if it's nearly sideways. Never ceases to amaze me how forgiving these things are...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After the weather warmed up, I treated the M5 to a wash with my favourite gritty sponge...

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Gustav said:
M3 3,2 Limo in Sweden :2:

Actually it was two years ago.
California 2 weeks ago:cheers:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stephan said:
Why are your siderepeaters mounted the wrong way? :confused:
They were fitted the wrong way round by a bodyshop who painted the front wings to repair stone chips.

I simply couldn't be bothered to swap them over.

That was 30,000 stone-chipping miles ago (10 months) and they're due another painting. I'll fit them the right way when the wings are resprayed again.

:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
It has been good weather just before christmas where iam... But with my low tread tyres the back end comes out way too quickly for me... but hey Iv not had the car that long and already getting to grips with how to get her to keep in a straight line!! God I love this car!!! Its so much fun!! Well worth the money I paid!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
AndyE said:
They were fitted the wrong way round by a bodyshop who painted the front wings to repair stone chips.

That was 30,000 stone-chipping miles ago (10 months) and they're due another painting. I'll fit them the right way when the wings are resprayed again.

So i was right about amateur's evening then :grrrrr:
But that´s not your fault :thumbsup:

cheers,
Stephan

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stephan said:
So i was right about amateur's evening then :grrrrr:
But that´s not your fault :thumbsup:
I'm in Stockholm in a couple of days. I might nip over to your place and turn yours round while you're not looking!

:p :blink: :hihi:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
AndyE said:

30k in 10 months?Do you hire out your M5?;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
jimmyz2 said:
California 2 weeks ago:cheers:
HAHA, tell me about it.

I'm loving our mild winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts