BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after a month of my car in the garage sleeping Ive had some time to stretch the legs

Of course SES light For Cat efficiancy "Race cats"

I have a Bad Coil CODE 18 Thanks Peake Reader

the Paper work that comes with it sucks Thanks you M5 board and The Member that posted all the codes on the peake reader codes thread Ive printed them all out and tucked it in the glove box

Great Tool a must have for all mebers

Does anyone know of the top of their head how much a coil is and approx labor?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
All hail the Peake Reader!

I still don't understand why people think the manual sucks, though. I use it all the time and I never had a problem figuring out what the deal is.

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
The Code 18 you speak of, is most likely the Table to look up any succeeding numbers in.

I, too, find the manual accurate, useful and very easy to use. Did you read the instructions at the beginning?

·
Registered
12,890 Posts
The Code 18 you speak of, is most likely the Table to look up any succeeding numbers in.

I, too, find the manual accurate, useful and very easy to use. Did you read the instructions at the beginning?
+1. And I leave mine in the glovebox, so it is always handy!
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Never leave home without it.... :)

Dave

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
Both of mine are in a zippered pouch in the passenger door pocket. Never leave home without it (the other is for my other BMWs).

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
mfzzle ill get one from the dealer and thro it in its a little bit of a pain but ill do it for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts