BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticed recently that my pdc beeps when i first get in car and select reverse for 1st time but that seems to be it! was in a car park today and nothing from the pdc! also front off side suspension has developed a noise that seems to be after car is warm and sounds like a creaky spring or possibly a drop link but seems more like spring as its fairly constant, could be top mount i guess? any ideas on either? thanks

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Really not a lot of info on the PDC If you know someone else with a M5 you can switch controllers if you can't find it in the sensors.
Squeaky suspension is just look and look again. After warm is a bit confusing. Do you know what to look for? Metal noise? rubber noise? On the compression stroke? What have you looked at?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah got a mate with same model year so can try his controller. yeah sus noise was weird, at first i thought it was a worn drop link but it seemed more constan as when i braked i could hear it under compression. it was a warm day and was at in traffic when it was worse, parked up went shopping then on drive home it was gone! will get it on ramp and check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts