BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALL:

Today i was on the way home doing 100 kph on my 99 m5..i looked at the right i saw the new 2011 mustang 5.0 with 412 hp trying to race me. but i was not on the mod to race so he was keeping up with me at the same speed 100kph to let know that he want to race ..i ignore him then he left..i was thinking if i raced him who would win till say 220kph..keep in mind that these the new engine on the mustange ..my car stock execpt einsenmann exshust...your thoughts very importane

Thank you

·
Registered
2002 M5, Imola / Imola
1,698 Posts
I did some pulls against a brand new 5.0 GT this past spring. Actually, my buddy was test driving it with the salesman riding shotgun and I brought the M along to do some comparison pulls lol. My M5 with the mods in my sig had a very slight advantage. Stock v stock, I would think the GT would win.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did some pulls against a brand new 5.0 GT this past spring. Actually, my buddy was test driving it with the salesman riding shotgun and I brought the M along to do some comparison pulls lol. My M5 with the mods in my sig had a very slight advantage. Stock v stock, I would think the GT would win.
Thank you....that is what i thoughts..i will try to catch someone and raced him in outcoming days and see waht the results.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts