BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like to get a certain part out of a wrecked M5. I am looking for the light pod with 2 reader lights, the center light, and the 2 small "mood" orange lights. I want to custom install it into my E24 so I too can have the orange mood lights, as well as better interior lighting if need be.

Any thoughts from where I could source this or from where I could buy parts out of a wrecked E39? Incidently, I am pretty sure these lights are also in E38s, as well as X5's, and prob. other BMWs.

Thanks for the help!:byebye:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Auraraptor said:
I really would like to get a certain part out of a wrecked M5. I am looking for the light pod with 2 reader lights, the center light, and the 2 small "mood" orange lights. I want to custom install it into my E24 so I too can have the orange mood lights, as well as better interior lighting if need be.

Any thoughts from where I could source this or from where I could buy parts out of a wrecked E39? Incidently, I am pretty sure these lights are also in E38s, as well as X5's, and prob. other BMWs.

Thanks for the help!:byebye:
Bad news is your chances of finding a wrecked M5 are slim to none...good news is that light pod you speak of is not just for the M5 (others correct me if I am wrong) The wife had a 325 and I think she had the same light pod with the orange lights so your chances of finding that are alot better in an e46.

-Jeff
[email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nolift911 said:
Bad news is your chances of finding a wrecked M5 are slim to none...good news is that light pod you speak of is not just for the M5 (others correct me if I am wrong) The wife had a 325 and I think she had the same light pod with the orange lights so your chances of finding that are alot better in an e46.

-Jeff
[email protected]
I thought they were in other bmws as well, good to know. Now the question is where to inquire about the part?

·
Registered
635 Posts
What year and what parts are available for this M5?

Marion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts