BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tilt/Slide armrest with storage tray. This is the Euro piece that was not OEM on US spec cars. It is in great shape and looks dirty in the pictures because it has been stored for a year or two now, I didn't wipe it out and the camera flash showed it. It is not stained or anything. $145

Peake R5 FCX-II Code Scan Tool - used but in great shape. Comes with storage case as well. I also have the manual around here somewhere and should be able to find it and include it as well. I have a good idea where it is, but its raining hard right now and I don't feel like getting wet going out to the shop. $115

2000 M5 headlights - These do not have angel eyes, but have the small yellow reflector instead of the giant yellow one that came OEM on all other E39s. The adjuster tabs are broken, but they are easily replaced in the 2000 and older headlights and cheap to buy as well. I sold my car with the angel eyes on it still. I have had these stored for the last 5-6 years now. $150

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
headlights

OK, a couple of Q's on the headlights.....are they still available?

was there ever any condensation under the lenses?

Thanks,

ssomed

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are currently still available. They did not ever get condensation in them. They were removed to go with some euro angel eye headlights. The adjusters were fine before removing but I guess being stored away and moved for several years has taken its toll on on the adjusters.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Armrest

In for the armrest parts. Let me know and we can work it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts