BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
It was my auction.. I was selling them to purely cover the cost I had to pay to buy it from Germany.. I can sell you a copy if you want. £5 GBP plus postage (which i'm not sure what it would be to US.. but I can find out (may need your zipcode)

·
Registered
669 Posts
D4 said:
It was my auction.. I was selling them to purely cover the cost I had to pay to buy it from Germany.. I can sell you a copy if you want. £5 GBP plus postage (which i'm not sure what it would be to US.. but I can find out (may need your zipcode)
My zip code is 30040 - I do have a UPS acct that we could use - if that is ok?
Is the parts guide in English or German?
This is 6.00 US Dollars? Correct?

Thanks D4

·
Registered
339 Posts
D
GaAlpinaowner said:
My zip code is 30040 - I do have a UPS acct that we could use - if that is ok?
Is the parts guide in English or German?
This is 6.00 US Dollars? Correct?

Thanks D4
David

The language is german... but it's fully pictured so that's not an issue. the price is £5 Sterling best to paypal me in sterling (not sure what that would equal in $). As for postage UPS will cost you a fortune.. would be best to surface mail it to you (might take a week or so but should cost only £3-£4 though i'll quote you 100% costs once i've been to the post office and then you can make discision)

BTW I know i've never finished that article on your car.. i will do as soon as i get 10 mins

·
Registered
23 Posts
D4 said:
The language is german... but it's fully pictured so that's not an issue. the price is £5 Sterling best to paypal me in sterling (not sure what that would equal in $). As for postage UPS will cost you a fortune.. would be best to surface mail it to you (might take a week or so but should cost only £3-£4 though i'll quote you 100% costs once i've been to the post office and then you can make discision)
I would be very glad if you could make me a copy as well, sent to me in Sweden. Of course I will pay you for your help, using PayPal.

/Bert-Ola
Karlskrona
Sweden

·
Registered
669 Posts
D4 said:
D
David

BTW I know i've never finished that article on your car.. i will do as soon as i get 10 mins
Thanks Andy....

·
Registered
296 Posts
GaAlpinaowner said:
Thanks Andy....
David - when you receive it, if you'd like to burn me a copy, I'd be indebted. I have one, but it's about 14th generation... ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts