BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever looked at wwwpartsauction.co.uk? An interesting website where dealers / suppliers and punters are selling original BMW parts. It is a little like ebay but well worth a closer look if trying to find a switch, bracket, piece of pipe, trim etc.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Did you find any actual auctions though - all I could find was a pile of classifieds (i.e. all buy-it-nows).

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just looked at their frontpage and it was showing e30 lower wishbone bushes for £28.62.

I just did this job on my 91 e30 cab and the Genuine BMW items from the stealers only cost me £19.98

On the subject of original pricing, I bought a new bonnet roundel a few weeks ago which was approx £10... representing good value when compared to ebay junk.

I don't often defend the stealers, but sometimes they're ok...

My local parts dept (Dick Lovett Hungerford) are exceptional.. they've been more than helpful on several occasions and seem genuinely impressed that I'm looking after an e34 M5.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've bought a few non ///M parts from this company for my daily hack...

Front and rear OE discs & pads, inc. post for a 520i touring, for around 150.00 - pretty good value.

Cheap OE brake parts are preferable to retail price non OE parts from a motor factor (IMO)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts