BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am currently in the process of parting out my 2010 M5. Here is the list of things I'm selling, and I will need to swap for stock parts plus money on top. Please either PM me, text me at 954-372-6082 or email me at [email protected] for any or all prices. Serious buyers only!

FOR SALE
  1. Wald dry carbon fiber lip color matched and carbon exposed (I will need a stock Alpine white front bumper plus $)
  2. Color matched bumper reflectors
  3. Gloss black BMW grills
  4. RPI air scoops
  5. Eisenmann pulley
  6. Tubi Rumore Exhaust (I will trade for stock exhaust plus $)
  7. Carbon fiber replacement mirrors
  8. Vorsteiner rear bumper diffuser
  9. H&R lowering springs sport
  10. M5 Gloss black oem emblem
  11. Carbon fiber M5 fender gills
  12. Custom Lamborghini Brembo 8 piston calipers fitted to M5 rotors with carbon ceramic pads (the red stuff) with Brembo steel braided brake lines, powered coated Brembo Red
  13. Iss Forged wheels 20x10 3 piece front wheels fitted with Nitto Invo 255 30 20, rear 20x12 3 piece wheesl with Nitto invo 305 30 20, with custom satin black centers and gloss black lip, with matching Alpine white pin strip. (I will need stock M5 wheels/tires plus $)

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Wrong section, wrong thread, wrong approach!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I pm'ed you yesterday and still no answer?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am interested in items 4,5 &8.
Please price by item and provide your info for Paypal.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Pm sent back

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm intrested in 5 and 12 please.

·
Registered
629 Posts
If the emblem is completely black (both blue and white) Ill buy them. Could you PM price when you get a chance

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also interested in purchasing original wheels if anyone has. For sale I have a set of good shape 20" inch BBM LM (red center) wheels / rims with tires. Looking to sell for $4,000 obo. I also have H&R springs but wanted to get original instead so if you want to swap call me please. Thanks. Mike 310-975-9690

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,

Sorry I will be parting out the car a little bit later in May/June. Not sure how to delete this post?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am still trying to figure out how to post a thread to say "Want to buy BMW M5 E60 Wheels" and another thread saying "Selling BBM LM 20 inch wheels and tires with red center". I am not allowed to PM yet. Can you call me to teach me. Thanks. Mike 310-975-9690

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much did you want for your lip/bumper setup? I have a brake new m5 bumper that just got painted alpine white last week I can give you. Is the lambo brakes for front and rear? How much for the caliper setup? I can't send pms so please pm me. Thanks

·
Registered
410 Posts
People read -

Hello,

Sorry I will be parting out the car a little bit later in May/June. Not sure how to delete this post?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do not buy the bbs lms from m5michael. They are my rims. He is selling them illegally. I sold him the m5 and he promised to buy a set of e60 m5 rims and return the bbs lms to me. I have a bill of sale as stating so. Once again do not buy these rims.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts