BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car has about 6k miles right now. Reason for selling parts --- Car is sold and putting back to stock.
<O:p</O:p
Eisenmann Meisterschaft Exhaust with LeMans Tips. I purchased this in November ’06 and since then Eisenmann offers two types of Meisterschafts (GT and Touring). I was told that this is comparable to the GT(Loudest). The exhaust is in perfect shape and the sound is amazing. If anyone is trying to decide on which exhaust to get this is THE one. I purchased this from Evosport and paid $3015. Looking to get $2000 plus shipping.
Hartge Pedal Set. My car is an SMG but I have all three pedals so it will work for a 6 speed. I paid $160. Looking to get $80 plus shipping. SOLD!!!!!!!!
20” Forgeline ZX3-P with PS2’s. 20x9 and 20x10. I purchased these off of a fellow board member about a year ago. When purchased there were a few scratches from his installer. Since then my detailer has made a few additional scratches and the rear tires are shot. A few track days ate up the rears but the fronts still have a decent amount of life. The picture quality isn't that great but you can see the scratches. The scratches are on the two front rims and one rear lip. The .bmp pics are from the original owner. These retail for $6400 new I’m looking to get $2500 plus shipping.
I have a few unworn M5 hats and an M5 banner/flag that I’ll throw in to anyone that purchases the exhaust or wheels.

Willing to drive a little to meet up for delivery. I'm in SoCal. Email questions to [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
willing to go lower on the exhaust price?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
542 Posts
Those unworn hats wouldnt happen to be the infamous unattainable discontinued M5 hats with the red brim are they?

if so, I place a $40 bid on one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
sent you PM, awaiting reply

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those unworn hats wouldnt happen to be the infamous unattainable discontinued M5 hats with the red brim are they?

if so, I place a $40 bid on one.
I do have that one but I've worn it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car has about 6k miles right now. Reason for selling parts --- Car is sold and putting back to stock.
Eisenmann Meisterschaft Exhaust with LeMans Tips. I purchased this in November ’06 and since then Eisenmann offers two types of Meisterschafts (GT and Touring). I was told that this is comparable to the GT(Loudest). The exhaust is in perfect shape and the sound is amazing. If anyone is trying to decide on which exhaust to get this is THE one. I purchased this from Evosport and paid $3015. Looking to get $2000 plus shipping.
Hartge Pedal Set. My car is an SMG but I have all three pedals so it will work for a 6 speed. I paid $160. Looking to get $80 plus shipping. SOLD!!!!!!!!
20” Forgeline ZX3-P with PS2’s. 20x9 and 20x10. I purchased these off of a fellow board member about a year ago. When purchased there were a few scratches from his installer. Since then my detailer has made a few additional scratches and the rear tires are shot. A few track days ate up the rears but the fronts still have a decent amount of life. The picture quality isn't that great but you can see the scratches. The scratches are on the two front rims and one rear lip. The .bmp pics are from the original owner. These retail for $6400 new I’m looking to get $2500 plus shipping.
I have a few unworn M5 hats and an M5 banner/flag that I’ll throw in to anyone that purchases the exhaust or wheels.

Willing to drive a little to meet up for delivery. I'm in SoCal. Email questions to [email protected]

For some reason I can no longer edit my original post. I wanted to delete Eisenmann from the post. Exhaust lowered to $1500 plus shipping or picked up and wheels lowered to $2000. I’m moving in the week and don’t want to store these in the new house.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
I'll take the engine if still available.:1:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason I can no longer edit my original post. I wanted to delete Eisenmann from the post. Exhaust lowered to $1500 plus shipping or picked up and wheels lowered to $2000. I’m moving in the week and don’t want to store these in the new house.

Wheels are sold!!!!!!!!

Exhaust still available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered