BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, this is one of the most difficult decision I ever had to make and after months of diliberating, I have come to terms with parting out my beloved beast and selling her. It has been a fun six years of ownership but I believe I have come to the end road and need something else. The car is nothing but amazing and it was very hard for me to this especially all the fun I had with this M5. It is in immaculate condition with only 44K on the clock. You will not find many of these examples left around. Here are few picture just take a look.

Moving on to the For Sale post... I will be parting the car out and putting it back to stock. I have most of the original parts for some but will need to trade or find my on my own for others. I have done my best to research on the prices and I believe them to be very fair. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Please PM or email me at s62bmwatgmail.com for more details of each item. I will try to take pictures of items per requests. The uninstall parts will be done by my mechanic and some by me and I have not brought the car to the shop as of yet please be patient with response to PMs I work very late at times but will get back you ASAP.All inquiries are on a first come first serve basis and the offer closest to the asking price.

1) The car will be for sale once everything I want is off. Interested parties may start inquiring. once again the car is in immaculate conditioned 2001 M5 with only 44K miles on it. I am the second owner and had the car for 6 years. of. It has been a local car it's entire life never driven in snow. More info on the car once it is ready to be sold. $-TBD

2) HRE 847R wheels powder coated with black chrome with Toyo tires 245/45 on 19x8.5 front and 19x10 275/35 rear. Wheels are in perfect condition with NO CURB RASH $3000 with your oem M5 wheels and tires, dependent on condition)

3) Authentic ACS roof spoiler painted Lemanns Blue $250.00.

4) CSL Carbon Fiber trunk $600 (plus your OEM )

5) ACS carbon Fiber style rear diffuser $600 (Plus your OEM)

6) Hella Euro head lights no Ballast $500 (Plus your OEM)

7)Eisemann Race Exhaust with 83mm tips $1500.00

8) IAT relocation kit $100.00

9) Scroth Racing Seat belt in Black $200.00 SOLD

10) Evisport Underdrive Pulley set with belt $400.00

11) Recaro Topline seat all power with heat and wrap in OEM caramel leather $2700.00 with tracks

12) Beast mirror with Valentine radar detector and volume control $800.00

13)Deleted

14) Discovery Automotive Carbon Fiber Plennum cover see through cover with shorty stacks email offers

Misc items for sale:

1) Angel ibright V2 $150.00

2) H&R 10mm wheel spacer with extended bolts $100.00 SOLD

3) H&R 5mm spacer with extended bolt $75.00

4) Beastpower titanium pedal set $125.00

5) OEM shift knob $60.00

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes both sides

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pictures of the pedals added.

Reactions: E39Classic

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I'm hoping that the e-mail you sent was about the seats, Steve, because those would be an absolutely KILLER addition to your Beast!

--Peter
I just spent a lot of money on my seats and yours were part of my inspiration Ron. A month ago and I probably would have been all over these. GLWS

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks it was fun building this car. I hope the next one will as nice as this one.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just PMd you.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts