BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, long story short, I was parting out one car then suddenly got another one basically thrown at me. I don't have a warehouse nor proper storage for these cars, so I just wanna get rid of everything as soon as possible to regain some space.

Both cars are 01's. One is Jet Black and the other is Titanium Silver. Both cars are healthy and run great. To make this easier for all of us and so I don't have to keep playing catch up with requests, I just made a list of everything I currently have with pricing. Prices do not include shipping. Please do not ask for one piece of pair unless there's another buyer committed with you (i.e. right side mirror). Any questions or inquires can be posted here or PM'd to me [username]@gmail.com

S62 Engine with ECU and wiring $4500
Getrag 6spd transmission $850
RK CAI w/ maf delete & IATS $700
MAF sensors $200
ABS module $170
Radiator $150
AC Condenser $80
AC Compressor $150
AUX Fan $100
Fan shroud $50
Core support $95
Coolant Reservoir (white, still newish) $85
Secondary air pump $80
AUX water pump $70
Steering box $250
Steering column $175
Power Steering Pump $150
Front sway bar $150
Belly pan $200
Transmission underbody cover $120

Jet black hood $350
Fenders [silver/black] $150
Sunroof complete assembly $200
Glass windows (tinted) $40ea
Door shell [silver/black] $100
Side mirrors + module (pair) [black] $550
Headlights (pair) $600
2001 Front PDC Sensors $35ea

M5 Door sills (all 4 covers) $300
Door cards (all 4 ) $400 / Leather door cards (all 4 ) $500
Rear fold-down luxury seats $350
Window regulator $80ea
Brushed titanium interior trim $450
Dash (upper+lower) $300 / Leather dash (upper+lower) $600
Steering wheel with airbag $400
M5 leather center console $285
Ebrake assembly $30
M5 floor mats $75
M5 dead pedal/footrest $85
Instrument cluster $300
Rear view mirror $275
Homelink $25
Sunroof switch $10
Climate control module $95
PDC/DSC/Sport/rear sunshade button panel $80
Seat belts $30
Seat belt tensioners $45
Trunk light $15
Black carpeting (front+rear) $185
Full alcantara package (headliner + A, B, C pillars + sunroof cover + rear shelf + black ceiling handles + black lower B pillars + black sun visors + black light bulb housings) $1000

Fuel pump sender $60
Fuel cap $15
Fuel door [silver/black] $50
Differential $800
Driveshaft $400
DINAN rear sway bar $275
Beastpower RSB brackets $85
Timmay Tips (driver's side dented) $200

Trunk lid [black] $150
Tool kit $65
M5 battery cubby + M5 logo cover $100
BSW DSP Converter $40
Intravee + Alpine KCA-420i $300
Bluetooth module $200
C43 Radio $100
DSP Amp $200
M-Audio Subwoofers $250
Rear bumper with PDC [silver] $375

Stock suspension (all 4) $350
Black 19" Zito wheels $900
Front Style 65 $250
Rear Style 65 $300
Front wheel wells (x2) $100
Rear wheel wells (x2) $100

NOT FOR SALE:
Silver vented hood
Silver spoiler

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
85k miles. I could, but why? Price wouldn't change if that's what you're wondering.
Well I have an engine for an e46 M3 swap already but found a crack in the block that the seller didn't tell me about. I'm hoping it can be repaired but I'm looking for other options. I already have a harness and DME. I guess the DME wouldn't be bad to have as I could run a clone DME with different tune. I could sell the harness on my own.

I was asking because those are typically good for a couple hundred bucks each. Didn't know if you'd sell them separately which would reduce the price of just the motor.

What do you think shipping would be to 80015. PM me if you'd rather, thanks.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I have an engine for an e46 M3 swap already but found a crack in the block that the seller didn't tell me about. I'm hoping it can be repaired but I'm looking for other options. I already have a harness and DME. I guess the DME wouldn't be bad to have as I could run a clone DME with different tune. I could sell the harness on my own.

I was asking because those are typically good for a couple hundred bucks each. Didn't know if you'd sell them separately which would reduce the price of just the motor.

What do you think shipping would be to 80015. PM me if you'd rather, thanks.
Okay gotcha, well the DME and harness would be included as I'd be selling it as a "complete, running engine" meaning you wouldn't have to hunt for parts to fire it up. If you think those parts are worth some money, I guess you could always sell them yourself.

You have 9 posts, if I PM you, the site won't let you reply to me.

I really don't know about shipping. It's obviously gonna be a freight and crate item, but I wouldn't even know where to start as far as packaging and dropping off, etc.
There are sites like uship.com that has independent shippers that'll reach out to you and give you an estimate. I may know a trucker or two that I could ask if they can help, but I won't know too much until we get serious and until I pull it out, which should be soon. If you'd like to email, I left my email in the OP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i am looking for wide screen navi head unit and also need tail light ballasts or lcm? i purchased the 01+ taillights and did not know that i need more to have them actually work properly... please let me know TIA!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Bro ... I am Looking for 2 rear Head airbags ... i don't see them in inventory , please let me know if they are available , .And also looking for rear driver side door panel and all 4 Exterior Including Exterior door handle (Silver) call or Text 618-303-9583 , email [email protected]

·
Registered
158 Posts
-What condition are the rear oem wheels? If not damaged or repairable, i'll take them.
-Any tears or flaws in the alcantara headliner? If no, i'll take it.
-Brushed trim condition? Pics available? Any issues adapting to '01 540i?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Bro ... I am Looking for 2 rear Head airbags ... i don't see them in inventory , please let me know if they are available , .
Will check if these are still good.

And also looking for rear driver side door panel and all 4 Exterior Including Exterior door handle (Silver) call or Text 618-303-9583 , email [email protected]
I have no idea what you're asking for here, door shells? I'll shoot you a text

1 - 20 of 52 Posts