BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Recently received my parts from Milan and am very happy. Parts are exactly as described and shown in photos, packaged well, and he was very communicative. Even during these times he gave me status updates regularly and even told me when the package made it to the US. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have a UK spec RHD HD92 M5 in Australia, where metric has been in use since the early 1970's.
The speedometer had been converted to kmh when it was imported here but it always bugged me that the oil temp was still in Fahrenheit and the fuel gauge in fractions rather than litres.
Pedantic I know but it's the little things that matter!

Recently, I was finally able to purchase a Euro cluster from Milan in Russia.
It took a while to ship thanks to COVID but it arrived in mint condition and was exceptionally well packaged.
Milan was very easy to deal with and also extremely helpful when we were both trying to track down the package during shipping.
I can highly recommend buying from Milan.

View attachment 947424
:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm interested in the S38 B38 block, crankshaft, and throttle bodies, potentially the head components too, could you please quote me this shipped to a business address in Jacksonville, FL 32205? I would very much like further photos of the components to make sure they're usable prior to purchasing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hello, I'm interested in the S38 B38 block, crankshaft, and throttle bodies, potentially the head components too, could you please quote me this shipped to a business address in Jacksonville, FL 32205? I would very much like further photos of the components to make sure they're usable prior to purchasing.
Hello dear sir !

Please would you like to leave me an your email address. I will send you all necessary information including detailed photos of each position you mentioned and paper documents from machinery shop with measurement and tests

Regards,
Milan

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sent you a PM with some items requested. Might have additional items to add to the list.

G

·
Registered
339 Posts
Where would I receive your PM?
The private message was for the original thread poster - Mimisr. I have a parts request in that private message to them.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts