BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out a 08 M5 (6spd) with last recorded 71209 miles Vin#WBSNB93568CX08011. Car was a flood car from Sandy. Plenty of good body and mechanical parts. All part prices are negotiable. Price also flexible if you buy more then one item. Shipping cost is in addition to the price and NONE refundable in case of a return. The majority of parts will fit any E60 5 series. Paypal is fine for everything but in case of items over $500 payment has to be made via echeck. Credit cards(visa, mastercard only) are fine.

Complete front nose consisting of front bumper, fenders (driver fender has a 5" deep scratch), hood, xenon headlights (ballasts not tested), cooling system, chassis cut from mid of windshield and mid of front door)...Suspension and drivetrain not included. $4500 OBO
Complete rear clip consist of rear bumper, taillights, trunk lid, chassis cut middle of back glass and back doors. $2500 OBO
Door (each) $400 (complete with all internals except door panel) *driver front door glass is broke.
Complete autofold mirror Each $500 or 800 for pair
steering wheel w airbag (steering wheel leather is worn )
Engine (water did get into oil but drained, no water in cylinders, will warranty rings, valves and headgasket for 90 days on parts no labor, condition of vanos is unknown since could not run the car) 6500 OBO
6spd manual Transmission with all accessories to convert from a SMG to 6spd (includes, driveshaft, clutch kit w flywheel, shifter w boot, pedals, clutch slave and master cylinder $2600 (will guarantee good transmission internals, other parts not warrantied)
Seats (all electronics are none functional) $550 for front and rear set with tracks
Door panels (only rear panels are good, fronts the leather is damaged) $150 for each rear, $50 for each front (switches not included)
Suede headliner set (headlinger, sunvisors, dome cover, homelink cover, sunroof cover, parcel shelf, roof handles, reading lights) $600 (you can drive your car here(nashville) and change everything out on the spot, i can ship but prefer not to due to fragile nature of parts)
Suspension (prefer to sell per corner) each corner includes spindle, control arms, strut w spring, axle(rear), rotor and caliper $400 each side
Rack& pinion $450
Crossmember Front $500
Crossmember rear $400
Differential (have 5-6 units) $550 each
Wheels (OEM bmw wheels but not M5) $550 with tires

*All electronics such as (speedo, overheaddisplay, CCC DVD, ecu, amplifier, monitor,switches etc...) are ALL for parts only, boards are probably all corroded and they are only good for cosmetic parts)*

OR

buy the whole car as it sits $9000

Anything else pm or call/txt 6159474985

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixed*
holding off on selling the oil cooler and any other parts from the front nose unless i get no inquiries about the complete front clip.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Those taillights look like Chris at Republic Wraps modded them.

Reactions: Sjuliani

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is your navigation screen for sale?

2008 BMW M5
Sapphire Black Metallic
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
this one is probably not good but i do have a good one from another m5 for 150
if you want the one in this car for parts i can do it for $50

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
740 Posts
What condition are the headlights and taillights in? I'd be interested in headlights and taillights if they're in working condition.

·
Registered
629 Posts
How much for rear passenger door and rear fender without the electronics, covers and trims? Just the door and rear panel. Condition?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What condition are the headlights and taillights in? I'd be interested in headlights and taillights if they're in working condition.
I could not get the main lights to light up mainly because none of the interior electronics respond. The signals lights work in the headlights and the taillights (the hazard light button is on). Not sure if the ballasts are functional though since the switch inside the car doesnt respond.
Also inside the lights and taillights there is some mud residue. Let me know if you are still interested.
How much for rear passenger door and rear fender without the electronics, covers and trims? Just the door and rear panel. Condition?
What do you mean by rear fender? are you referring to the quarter panel?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What condition are the door sills in? if they're not banged up and just need cleanin i'll take them.
think they were fine, whats your email ill take some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
629 Posts
I could not get the main lights to light up mainly because none of the interior electronics respond. The signals lights work in the headlights and the taillights (the hazard light button is on). Not sure if the ballasts are functional though since the switch inside the car doesnt respond.
Also inside the lights and taillights there is some mud residue. Let me know if you are still interested.

What do you mean by rear fender? are you referring to the quarter panel?
Yep

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Those taillights look like Chris at Republic Wraps modded them.

hahaha no sir.

the water damage took its toll on the interior chrome in the taillights. looks like the chrome coating just peeled right off exposing the (near) white plastic underneath it...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts