BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out an M5 due to a big hole in the engine block and extensive body damage to the left rear side.

I bought the car at an auction so I don't have much history in regards to the tranny and differential, so I prefer to sell big mechanical items locally. However, I am open to selling and shipping these big items or small ones and will do what I can to test for functionality and will describe completely, accurately and honestly.

Car Info:
  • 2000 M5
  • 110K miles
  • Color Titanium Silver

Body Parts:

• Fenders $150 each
  • Front Doors $250 each
  • Front grill pair $60
  • Fog Light Left $30
  • Rear Doors $200 each
  • Tail Light right $60
  • Trunk Lid w/spoiler $200
Mechanical Parts:

• Exhaust $750
  • Brake Calipers front $150
  • Brake Calipers rear $100
  • Differential $700
  • Transmission $1000
  • various engine parts (ask for price and availability)
Interior:
  • Headliner Suede (black) $350
  • Dash Board (all leather) $350
  • Carpet $100
  • Door sills $160
  • Center Console (with out trim) $150

Sold or Unavailable
  • Cluster
  • Fan assembly aux
  • Front bumper
  • Front head lights
  • Headlight right and left w/Ballast Sold
  • Seats and door panels
  • Shift nob and boot
  • Wheels
  • Visors
Too many parts to list, so if you need a part and don't see in the unavailable/sold list contact me.

I am just trying to get some of my money so I can start saving to get a rebuildable M5.

Thanks for checking it out,

-Zemogo

Attachments

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
How much for drivers side sun visor?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't do PMs either.....or I don't know how to use the forum yet...
Probably the later.

But, what are you looking for?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Looking for a few items, please email me so I have your email address, or post it please.

Interested in:
Front calipers, engine and transmission splash shields, the left and right front wheel well plastic that goes under the front bumper, as well as the temp sensor mounted in the right side.

Might be interested in rear view mirror, interior trim if not the typical "wood", ie any silver or black.

Email me at tekudla AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking for a few items, please email me so I have your email address, or post it please.

Interested in:
Front calipers, engine and transmission splash shields, the left and right front wheel well plastic that goes under the front bumper, as well as the temp sensor mounted in the right side.

Might be interested in rear view mirror, interior trim if not the typical "wood", ie any silver or black.

Email me at tekudla AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

Here is my email: z3mogo AT gmail DOT com

technician117 I will send you an email with what I have and prices.

Thanks,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To rog2961

You were asking about the motor for the driver seat.

Already sold the seats.....so I don't have it.

Thanks,

zemogo
email: z3mogo AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I looked at the steering pump and it looks good.....no signs of leakage and the pully does not have any play.

That is about all I know......I bought this car at an auction and the engine was bad.

If we make a deal and it ends up being bad I will pay for the shipping and refund your money. I know that does not compare to the work you will have wasted but, it's what I can offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For those that have sent me PMs

Hello several people sent me PMs asking about parts. If you are still interested in those parts send me an email because I'm still a rookie on and can't do PMs.

Also, if someone has sent me an email and I have not responded let me know, as I may have missed an email here or there and I appologize for that.

Thanks,

Email: z3mogo AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Sent PayPal for intake plenum (top and bottom), all four door sills and lower valence grill.

Thanks.

·
Registered
672 Posts
BUY FROM HIM! He is GREAT, very reliable, honest, this is a great guy to work with! Thanks so much-
BB

Reactions: zemogo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sent PayPal for intake plenum (top and bottom), all four door sills and lower valence grill.

Thanks.

Yes, I did receive the payment. Thank you.

I will ship the items on Monday(had to get a box) and will provide tracking information via your email.

Thanks again,

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi do you have the brackets for the cd changer and the navigation unit if you do emaill me at [email protected] with price thanks.

·
Registered
962 Posts

Thanks.
Josiah, looks like you are obtaining your next M5 one piece at a time!:1:
Should make for a great build!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Josiah, looks like you are obtaining your next M5 one piece at a time!:1:
Should make for a great build!
Yeah I think it will come together nicely! I am trying to minimize down time for the vehicle (when I get one!) while achieving my desired custom visual upgrades. My other fear is that my attempt at customizing (the door sills for instance) might ruin the original parts so by doing it this way I won't find myself desperately searching for those items when/if I NEED them. I figure if it all works out and I just resell the parts here and pass on the good deals to other members. I will say, this section of the Board is dangerous! For the wallet, I mean!

And to get back on topic, zemogo, what about the bumper/side trim pieces and the e-brake handle and boot?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Drivers side miror

Hello, Is the drivers side mirror available? working? If so I am interested, I am in NJ
Thanks
Rich

1 - 20 of 85 Posts