BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have this seat from a parts car. 1992 M5. Driver's seat leathers and foams were mostly toast. Passenger seat is worn but still above average for most E34 M5 seats I have seen.

From the passenger seat, I will sell it whole for $280 picked up in Port Huenene, CA, or I will start breaking it apart and selling the pieces that people need to patch up their seats.

$90 + shipping for either upper bolster + foam. Prices on the skins go down from there. All functions are testable if anyone needs mechanical parts.

Sport seat parts that I have:

- 1 Complete Passenger Seat in Black - Ready to sell whole or part out.
- 1 Driver's side seat, already disassembled. Two slightly damaged upper bolster foams, upper center section, complete frame/motors.
- 1 Set of dove grey skins, all pieces except for both left-hand upper bolsters.

Untitled by Trevor, on Flickr

IMG_1457 by Trevor, on Flickr

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do you still have these. I am looking for the panels for the backs of the seats, well actually just a couple of the metal clips from the top.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just updating this to make sure I don't waste anyone's time.

I still have some pieces from the black passenger seat, but it is in pieces now. IIRC I have both centers, upper starboard bolster, lower seat frame/harness and some odd switches. All dove skins are gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts