BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE PENDING ON THE CAR AS IS

Up for parts is our 01 carbon black m5 with some Dinan goodies. Some of you may recognize this as DoctorV8's car. She has a hole in the cylinder wall between cylinder two and three so the block is junk but every other piece on the car is in good shape and up for grabs. I'll be loading more information and prices over the next couple of days. If you need pictures of anything specific feel free to ask.

Please email me at [email protected] for parts and info as I don't spend a lot of time on the forums. Or you can reach me at (352) 345-5577

the car is Located in Houston with 90k miles on it. It does have a clean title if anybody is interested in the shell. All the body panels are straight. This car was also equipped with electric rear sunshade and M audio with enhanced bass.

Carbon Fiber engine cover with Lexan windows. The lexan hasn't aged too well so i wouldn't consider this a show piece as is. You could always paint over the lexan in whatever color you want to get it looking better again. 4500 new. 1800 as is

Supercharger Kit composed of a Vortech Super quiet, 2.95 vortech pulley, 42 pound injectors, Intercooler and all ceramic coated intercooler piping, carbon fiber intake tube, oil feed and drain lines, custom wiring harness for injectors/ cooling system, RMS bracket, fuel pump and whatever misc pieces you need. make offer

KW Variant 3 coilovers 2,000 dollars

Headers with ceramic coating. 2,500

Dinan 17mm adjustable rear sway bar 150 dollars

Dinan 28mm front sway bar 250 dollars

Dinan lower control arms with monoball kit. 450 dollars

Tubistyle stainless exhaust 1500 dollars

Red powder coated valve covers 300 dollars

Short shift kit 300 dollars

Rear diff with Koala motorsports reinforced ring and pinion 3.15 make offer

Goodridge stainless steel braided lines 100 dollars

reason for part out

Untitled by Classiccarsofhouston, on Flickr

Untitled by Classiccarsofhouston, on Flickr<a

the wheels have a few small imperfections but here is the only curbage on the wheels

the only flaw that I noticed in the interior which is the stainless trim around the shifter

·
Registered
295 Posts
email sent.

·
Registered
959 Posts
So glad to see it going to a good home, of a fellow M5 Board enthusiast. It's a great car for the right person!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
So glad to see it going to a good home, of a fellow M5 Board enthusiast. It's a great car for the right person!

who says his home is a good home for M5s!?!?

:haha2:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Sure, it's doctorv8 at gmail....

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
What is that piece attached to the trim on the left of the steering wheel? what are those green and red dot lights for on the right hand side of the steering wheel?

Just curious.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
U have the super charger for sale
I am also interested in the supercharger that you have for sale that is already sold, months ago, and is clearly stated in giant bold red print that is almost impossible to miss if you actually took a little bit of time to read.

How much?

:Thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts