BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering if anybody knows the part numbers of the X5 bushes used toe replace both front lower arm bushes? Ive been through 2 sets and a set or powerflex in a year, did try a quick search but couldn't find any specifics, any help is much appreciated

Lewis

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi just wondering if anybody knows the part numbers of the X5 bushes used toe replace both front lower arm bushes? Ive been through 2 sets and a set or powerflex in a year, did try a quick search but couldn't find any specifics, any help is much appreciated

Lewis
Try Realoem.com

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Realoem.com

Been through realoem, sorry i should have been more clear, im unsure of the year/model X5 which the bushes people use come from, plenty of threads about people using x5 bushes, just no talk of which model....

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think the folks out there in the X5 forums would know. I'm not so sure about M5 forums. You can call your dealer and give them your vin and have them give you the part numbers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the folks out there in the X5 forums would know. I'm not so sure about M5 forums. You can call your dealer and give them your vin and have them give you the part numbers.
Hi, sorry again my original question wasnt clear, my fault, I meant the part numbers of the X5 bushes, which people fit to the front arms of the E60 m5's, quite a few threads about it but no part numbers, there is a specific x5 bush which is the same fitment, but apparently alot more durable, without loosing ride comfort.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi, sorry again my original question wasnt clear, my fault, I meant the part numbers of the X5 bushes, which people fit to the front arms of the E60 m5's, quite a few threads about it but no part numbers, there is a specific x5 bush which is the same fitment, but apparently alot more durable, without loosing ride comfort.
Are you talking about the thrust arm bushings?

This?:

Or RTAB?

Here is an old thread on here too not sure if it will help:

·
1,556 Posts
To the OP, this table suggests the CONTROL arm bushing is shared with the X5s. No such luck with the THRUST arm bushing.

·
Registered
267 Posts
How difficult are they to install? It's been quite a while since I've been under a car, and I haven't ever worked on the M5.
Its a pretty straight forward install if you are mechanically inclined and there's several tutorials about it here. Pay attention to the key points regarding torquing the thrust bushing side of the arms.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts