BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a noisy relay under the back seat - it is a black module about 8 inches (20cm) long and has the part number 61-35-1-379-741 (triple-checked).

I cannot find this in the parts database online, or on CD at home - anyone got any ideas, the closest I could find was 61-35-1-379-742 which looked the same but didn't give any information as it was not installed in my model?!?!

BTW - my new MAF didn't fix my idling/rich running problem so it could just be the O2 sensor - into BMW next week for some work I think!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Hi Tony

I think this is the elec windows module which also incorporates the total closure. If you are Staying in Earls court then i suggest Park Lane as they are 15mins drive from there

PM if you want details or call if you still got my number

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm staying in Earl's Court, by but the car usually stays in Liverpool, or if I drive down (less common) it stays at the office in Brentford.

Strangely my problem seems to have fixed itself after all! The MAF didn't seem to do it by itself though and it was only after I fitted the fully charged original battery and disconnecting my solar panel 'trickle charger' has this occurred.

Now I just have a low idle like Andy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts