BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the group meetings section. However, since the E39 section of the board gets the most traffic, here goes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Florida M5's, here's the perfect excuse for a meet. Depending on the level of interest we can arrange to meet on the way there or at the venue.

I'll be there regardless.

details are: here

Some pics from last year. (courtesy of Cavallino.com)

btw... frozen northerners, the weather should be lovely, but no guarantees :blink:

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
blue max said:
I posted this on the group meetings section. However, since the E39 section of the board gets the most traffic, here goes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok Florida M5's, here's the perfect excuse for a meet. Depending on the level of interest we can arrange to meet on the way there or at the venue.

I'll be there regardless.

details are: here

Some pics from last year. (courtesy of Cavallino.com)

btw... frozen northerners, the weather should be lovely, but no guarantees :blink:
I will be at the local ractrack that day (Moroso), but if anyone needs local info, PM me.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
HEY SOUTHERN FL M5'ers (Boca Boys In Particular)--HERE'S AN POSSIBLE EVENT YOU ALL COULD ATTEND (except Jerry who has other plans--see below)

gsfent said:
I will be at the local ractrack that day (Moroso), but if anyone needs local info, PM me.
Regards,
Jerry
Hey Jerry, what car are you going to be taking out of "summer storage" to bring to the track???

Anita

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Anita said:
Hey Jerry, what car are you going to be taking out of "summer storage" to bring to the track???

Anita
Plan on excersizing the race car, it got "hurricaned out" this summer.... :sad1:. I tried attaching a pic, we will see if it shows up.....
Regards,
Jerry

Attachments

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
gsfent said:
Plan on excersizing the race car, it got "hurricaned out" this summer.... :sad1:. I tried attaching a pic, we will see if it shows up.....
Regards,
Jerry
Sorry to hear about your car. Can I ask what damage it got? I don't want to take this thread to far off track HA HA, but I need to pick your brain sometime soon to see what you know about the differences between the comp licences given by the various clubs, etc--maybe I should post a seperate thread (?)

Anita

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Anita said:
Sorry to hear about your car. Can I ask what damage it got? I don't want to take this thread to far off track HA HA, but I need to pick your brain sometime soon to see what you know about the differences between the comp licences given by the various clubs, etc--maybe I should post a seperate thread (?)

Anita
Anita
No damage to race car, but after all that time of inactivity, needs some attention. Oil and filter, brake fluid flush and bleed, check pads, check for oil leaks, check rubber, make sure everything is bolted up tight, adjust Webers, repair inop gauge, etc. Typical for either extended periods of inactivity or pre race checklist (as opposed to DE's which I am not as fussy about).
Other Q's are pretty off topic, so post a thread or PM.
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts