BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a full detail done, including paintwork restoration to get rid of the swirls, minor scratches, etc that she's picked up over the years. Most of all, with winter approaching, i'd like a good few coats of wax/lacquer before they start spraying the roads with salt and other random crap. The guy i used last year is no longer in the business so I'm stuck, and the only places that seem to clean cars these days are the ones that pop up on the site of an old petrol station where you pay a tenner for them to scratch you car for 10 minutes and wave you down the road with a smile!

Anyone know a good guy, good place or used any services in the past? I don't have the gear to do this, I'm clueless and if I'm honest too lazy to spend a few days cleaning and polishing so any advice would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We can help

Hi
I spotted your thread and we are able to help, if you haven't already found someone.
I'm part of a company called CTR repairs based near gatwick airport.
Please feel free to check Vehicle Body Repairs & Refinishishing or ctr repairs on Facebook
Our work number is 01293 612111
I own a black E60 M5 myself which is very well looked after with a few mods

Hope to speak soon
Sy

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding Sy. I actually found a local guy eventually and he came last weekend and did a fantastic job on the beast.
Hoping to make him a regular but will keep you in mind if i get let down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts