BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my tubi installed on my m5. the one thing that's bothering me a lot is the appearance of the tips. i can't stand the fact the finished part of the tips is so much larger in diameter than the pipes leading to it and is cut off so shortly. it makes it look like some tacky stick-on exhaust you would get at pep boys. does anyone else feels this way? i will post pics of what i mean later. also, can anyone post pics of their tubi exhaust from the top of the bumper and the side of the car. i want to see if my sticks out too much. thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
i just got my tubi installed on my m5. the one thing that's bothering me a lot is the appearance of the tips. i can't stand the fact the finished part of the tips is so much larger in diameter than the pipes leading to it and is cut off so shortly. it makes it look like some tacky stick-on exhaust you would get at pep boys. does anyone else feels this way? i will post pics of what i mean later. also, can anyone post pics of their tubi exhaust from the top of the bumper and the side of the car. i want to see if my sticks out too much. thanks
Yeah I know what you mean, but I think the sound makes up for it :)

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts