BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of Pagid RS19 Yellow brake pads for sale.

I purchased the pads new a few years ago when I was tracking my E60 M5. The set cost me $693.- new from Vivid Racing.
These are the same pads that they run on the M5 Nürburgring Taxi and work really well on the track. No fade! These are the best track pads for the M5 and the perfect brake pads for those with OEM brakes that do occasional track days. Your stock brake pads will fade at the track!

I've recently built an E46 M3 race car, so I'm no longer tracking my M5. I also upgraded my OEM M5 brakes to a StopTech Trophy Kit, so I don't have any use for these pads anymore.

These pads have about three track days on them and a quick measurement showed about 12-13mm on the front pads and about 10mm on the rears. Plenty of life left in these pads!

Price is $200.- + PayPal fees. Shipping included.

Here are some pics.

Turner Motorsports is currently selling these pads for about $750.-
Turner Motorsport | BMW Pagid Brake Pads

Here's a few quotes from Turners site.

Yellow RS 19: Racing - Pagid's classic compound for endurance racing on the basis of the RS 14. A slight reduction of the friction value improves the modulation (controllability). Constant temperatures up to 600°C (1.100°F) are possible. The combination of friction value, fading stability and low wear rates on pads and discs (rotors) realized with this pad compound is unmatched up to now. Due to its outstanding wear rate and driveability, PAGID endurance materials are often used at sprint races. A multiple winner of Daytona 24h, Le Mans 24h, Sebring 12h, Spa 24 h, Nürburgring 24h, often with no pad change and usually no disc (rotor) change.

E60 M5 E63 M6 Pagid Racing Brake Pads - FRONT (more info)
Developed for the "ring taxi" at the Nurburg ring-Pagid "Yellows/RS19" racing brake pads for E60 M5 and E63 M6

Although RS19 is quoted as being at the same average friction level as RS29, the initial bite is smoother, and if disc temperature is controlled will generally exhibit slightly lower pad and disc wear than RS29, a slight trade off for the increase in initial bite.
This compound provides very good levels of performance and response at all temperatures, only slight temperature inputs are required to bring the pad up to its optimum performance level. RS19 has gained an enviable reputation at the world’s most grueling endurance racing events, such as Le-Mans, Daytona 24 hours, Nurburgring 24 hours, Spa and Silverstone 24 hour races. RS19 is a multiple winner at all these events.
RS19 is also equally at home at the harshest of track day events, and is used by some of the world’s best operators of track day and corporate driving experiences. Giving the customers a safe operating environment, while offering the operators a cost effective solution to brake pad and disc consumption. While not being the cheapest brake pad on the market, we have proved time and time again that with the combination of longer pad life and lower disc wear that running costs over a season can be significantly reduced, when compared to cheaper, inferior products.

Thanks for looking.:cheers:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the best pads for the track at a great price......................

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one taking their M5's to the track?
These are priced for a quick sell..............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts