BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sort of an FYI for those of you in the Northwest and interested in a drive around. I live in the Yakima Valley and it looks like we will see some substantial apple bloom in the southern parts of the area this weekend. The Apple bloom period should last a week into the northern parts and then up around Wenatchee and Chelan. It might make for a great trip to go out, roll the windows down and smell the blossoms. :cool2: It is tough to beat.

If anyone is interested, I can keep you posted on the development of the bloom.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hey, I agree with the proposal for a drive. We haven't gotten the Northwest folks together in a long time. I guess this would be because some of us have changed cars or have been busy. I have driven to the Chelan/Winthrop/Omak area quite a few years ago (in a Minivan) and thought that the roads were amazing!

I haven't done a drive with my father's E55 yet and I've been itching to give it a real workout. I can think of a couple of people from Vancouver who would be interested in attending :M5thumbs:

I'm in, who else is in? :haha:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think apple bloom would be happening over in the Penticton area in another one to two weeks for you Canadian folks.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,318 Posts
I'd be interested if the timing is right! Keep me posted!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atomic80 said:
I'd be interested if the timing is right! Keep me posted!
Timing is never easy...trees don't worry about calanders. I think we've started putting blossom thinners on in some places while other places haven't bloomed yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts