BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh goodie - something new :haha: well two new somethings

Just went to run the beast and got a DSC error right after startup - all was fine yesterday when it came home.

DSC Malfunction - Reduced power

Pulled P161F code with the Innova code reader, so I thought I would see what INPA says and it seems to have a problem as well.

I am getting this error trying to load BMTechnic INPA to read my DSC error

Searched the P161F code but really didn't find anything on the e60 regarding this code

Any help or ideas?

Mark

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Oh goodie - something new :haha: well two new somethings

Just went to run the beast and got a DSC error right after startup - all was fine yesterday when it came home.

DSC Malfunction - Reduced power

Pulled P161F code with the Innova code reader, so I thought I would see what INPA says and it seems to have a problem as well.

I am getting this error trying to load BMTechnic INPA to read my DSC error

Searched the P161F code but really didn't find anything on the e60 regarding this code

Any help or ideas?

Mark

P161F = 2B22 = Bank 2 throttle actuator predrive check. Failing throttle actuator.

Looks like the interface cable isn't connecting properly to your EDIABAS installation.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P161F = 2B22 = Bank 2 throttle actuator predrive check. Failing throttle actuator.

Looks like the interface cable isn't connecting properly to your EDIABAS installation.
Thank you - think I will do both while everything is apart - just turned the clock @ 90k miles.

Will try to re-install the cable driver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts