BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
All-

I am hunting for an Oxford/Caramel E39 M5. I just missed one by a week that sold on the forum. If anyone subscribed to this thread is ready to sell or knows someone who is, please let me know. West coast preferred but will look at any car in continental 48. Cheers

Kevin
Sent PM

·
Registered
195 Posts
2000 Oxford Green and Caramel

I washed it yesterday morning before visiting some friends with it and just ticked past 147k.
Could use a little love on the interior since the previous owner took great mechanical care, but wasn't big on detailing.
I refreshed the entire suspension, resprayed the hood and have done a lot of maintenance to get it back to top shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
I washed it yesterday morning before visiting some friends with it and just ticked past 147k.
Could use a little love on the interior since the previous owner took great mechanical care, but wasn't big on detailing.
I refreshed the entire suspension, resprayed the hood and have done a lot of maintenance to get it back to top shape.
If anyone's local and wants a well maintained Oxford Green/Caramel, I am thinking of selling it later this month.
Just passed 150k, all records since 70k and no issues/problems. I've done a new thermostat, all the suspension except rear subframe bushings, new front bearings/hubs, PCV system/hoses, and some other stuff I'm forgetting right now. Car needs the interior refinished as previous owner never treated the leather to anything, exterior is in excellent condition.
PM if interested, I don't get on the site daily.
Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
If anyone's local and wants a well maintained Oxford Green/Caramel, I am thinking of selling it later this month.
Just passed 150k, all records since 70k and no issues/problems. I've done a new thermostat, all the suspension except rear subframe bushings, new front bearings/hubs, PCV system/hoses, and some other stuff I'm forgetting right now. Car needs the interior refinished as previous owner never treated the leather to anything, exterior is in excellent condition.
PM if interested, I don't get on the site daily.
Thanks!

PM about to be sent....how convenient that this is my 45th post!

·
98 Posts
Thought I would make a quick post in this thread about my car, have to sell due to back injury. I'll be driving my chevy volt in traffic for now, one footed is pretty easy.
Anyway, this car is in great shape, see below CL ad link for futher details. I do have a buyer who saw the car yesterday and wants to drive the car tomorrow, so forum users have second crack at the car after him.

$31.5k obo

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/d/rare-2000-bmw-e39-m5-with/6711104660.html

Yes, some of the photos are old...I'm lazy sometimes

·
Registered
195 Posts
2000 Oxford Green and Caramel

Finally got around to installing some new lights while getting the front bumper resprayed!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thank you. I've had the hood and rear bumper shot too, so other than some bird stuff I need to clean off the roof it's near perfect paint now. Was nice of a couple people to walk out of their way to say how much they like the color while picking it up at the paint shop, who didn't get paid on it!

201 - 213 of 213 Posts