BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All..........

Well, now that we have our own forum (YES:)), I think it could be fun to have the E39 owners post pictures of their rides here.

Here´s some pictures of our BMW - Hope the pictures comes up ->

Direct link ->

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291644059

Hope many people will share there cars :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
113 Posts
each day I drive this car, the more I am enthralled by the experience...although i still cant wait until i get my hands on an M

I get some nice angled shots, its just the quality comes out crap. The digital camera I use is a $1000 sony cybershot. Does anyone know what could be making my pictures not so crisp?

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey dan, i visit your website a lot cuz of the excellent pictures...what happened to the updates?? Your car looks fantastic. I think the next step you should take are m5 bumpers. Everything else looks awesome!

-KrazyKidd

·
Registered
756 Posts
Glad to post pics of my car, look forward to seeing the rest of you guys' cars!:thumbsup:

Big pics! Sorry!

Hey KrazyKidd, i use a cybershot DSC-85, which one do you use, some of the sonys have focusing issues and other problems.....

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Nice pics!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
here's my father's E39 523i in HK

Krazykidd, I think the reason that your pics come out slightly fuzzy is because in dimmer lighting environments any camera lense takes a longer time to capture all the light than compared to a bright day shot. Therefore, you need to hold your hand very still or use a tripod to help in those darker shots.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello This is my beemer. It's a 523i year 2000. The colour is a very special one scarab green (individual). It's a two tone colour that is
grey/greenish with no sun and a kind of purple when the sun is shining. For the rest do i have a individual coloured interior and the rear seat folds down, very handy for transporting large objects. I'm currently busy changing my bmw in a facelift version with frontbumper, angel eyes facelift taillights and m-parallel 37 wheels.:byee55amg

mushroom

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here's my 2000 540i still not finished working on it.
Hi, looks great! for your dual exhaust.. what is needed for this install/setup? other than having another slot for the right side exhaust pipe(m5 rear install) Or is it pretty much just plug n play once already have a dual exhaust type rear bumper?

·
Registered
9 Posts
98 528i

Hi my name is Matt and when i first got this car was damaged to pieces. I redid the whole car from ground up and this is what came out of the finished pieces. Please let me know what you think and what else I could do to make it look even better.:M5rev:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
About this Discussion
75 Replies
47 Participants
Sad7021
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing