BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got an idea how I could aquire an original 2000 M5 Owner's manual?
I just got the car and don't have a clue how to use the Nav system and such and would like to know all the little details.
thanks
mikeh

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you register on the Owner's Circle section of the BMW USA website you can download a PDF version of the Owner's Manual. I couldn't figure out how to post it here. I can e-mail the file to you if you would like.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah!

Thanks for the help. [email protected]
mikeh
CEC said:
If you register on the Owner's Circle section of the BMW USA website you can download a PDF version of the Owner's Manual. I couldn't figure out how to post it here. I can e-mail the file to you if you would like.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chet,

I've tried and am not able to download the manual. Could you e-mali it to me at [email protected]#hennessydental.com PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
thanks
mikeh
CEC said:

·
10,445 Posts
I'm sure you could get manuals from your dealer's parts department.
Mike

·
Registered
302 Posts
Does anyone know reasons why people would remove an owners manual?? It doesnt make any sense. I bought mine, without one as well. Where do they go?????

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wake Champ said:
Does anyone know reasons why people would remove an owners manual?? It doesnt make any sense. I bought mine, without one as well. Where do they go?????
I can tell ya! eBay!!!! I see so much owner's manuals for the E38 740s, and those glove compartment flashlights! All used! Yes, I bought a E38 without manuals, without flashlights, without CD mag, etc., and I had to buy them (probably back) from ebay. Pisses me off, but lots of little things get stripped especially if the car is a lease return and gets to auctions...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks to all!!
I printed and 3 hole punched it and have it in the car. Thank You to all who replied. As far as where they go, same place as your single socks is my guess.
Mikeh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts