BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
We've had an abundance of requests to post videos of what our NOS packages looks like installed. The module in the glove is a RPM Activated Window Switch, Center console is the NOS Module, Shifter button is for the purge, lastly a completely bone stock looking engine bay. By the way, the purge coming out of the side gills is an added option. Unfortunately, we were low on NOS which is why the purge wasn't as agressive as usual. We apologize it took so long for us to post this, hope you guys enjoy it!:thumbsup:

In car videos coming soon!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Abid,

Sweet vid, man! Very well-done! But, hey, do you know any other way than well-done? Hey, hit me back on the email I sent you. How's the little bambina?

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Nice! I love the purge from the side gills... :thumbsup:

Dave

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Man, that thing it amazing! Hopefully one day I'll have that kit on mine. Nice work Abid.

·
2,217 Posts
side gill purge is sick

·
Registered
836 Posts
that purge from the gills looks like a bull blowing snot from it's nostrils after stomping the matador to death :pedro:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the positive remarks are greatly appreciated guys! As far as the forced induction project, it's already underway with twin gt ballbearing turbos. Not really ready to discuss price or hp output until we're finished with R&D. But the Stage I Twin Turbo will probably run 5psi with stock internals and 15+psi with a built low compression engine for Stage II. At 5psi we should see an average of 45-50% increase in hp over stock. We'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

Chris sorry I haven't had a chance to shoot you an email back. You should have something by tomorrow.....

·
Registered
847 Posts
All the positive remarks are greatly appreciated guys! As far as the forced induction project, it's already underway with twin gt ballbearing turbos. Not really ready to discuss price or hp output until we're finished with R&D. But the Stage I Twin Turbo will probably run 5psi with stock internals and 15+psi with a built low compression engine for Stage II. At 5psi we should see an average of 45-50% increase in hp over stock. We'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

Chris sorry I haven't had a chance to shoot you an email back. You should have something by tomorrow.....
Thanks, i will be looking forward for the great news:cheers:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Abid, brother how are you? I have to somehow get out of my hole. It's been a long hard road for me lately.

Regarding the twin turbo project I truly believe you are the man. I have full confidence in you and your project. The way you've taken care of my M5 and how my car is running is a credit to your abilities and automotive intelligence.

There is no doubt you will develop an outrageous set up for our cars. I am looking forward to the progress of the project.
I need to stop by soon to hang out and shoot the sh*t.

Take care my friend,

Juan

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
On the NOS ser up you don't need to buy the exhaust system. The exhaust is a custom design. I went with it because when I saw it and heard it I removed my Eisenmann. It is not an outrageous sound but to me a perfect tone. You can hear it on my car in the drag runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG-h1LYdMlE

The NOS set up also includes custom design air intakes. These are done in the stock air boxes to keep the stock look.
The job is intensive. I came by one day and saw an M5 all taken apart, trunk, back seats, carpets, center console etc... I asked what's up with this car? Answer was ,oh it's getting a NOS kit. My response was you did this to my car! Reason was because my M5 looked perfect not a thing noticeable. I would have never thought this was done to my car. Bottom line... they do perfect work.

Now to the performance, guys let me tell you it is unbelieveable. From the dig to power can be almost dangerous but man I love it.
:cheers: to all,
M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
6,958 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Ranger,
I know most people in here aren't interested in the benchmark 0-60 time, but I am curious what your car, with all of its mods (including NOS), runs from a dig to 60? Thanks a lot and your car is awesome!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts