BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any other exhausts out there that have OVAL tips like the Eisenmann. I really like that look, but not completely convinced on the eisenmann exhaust. I hear that AA has a good set up, but does it come with OVAL tips? If so, where can I get one? Thanks.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Exhaust

as far as oval.. I think its only Eisenmann... so if you're for looks thats probably your only option.. but as far as sound and performance.. I think its hard to beat AA.... I think its probably the best system on the market... and probably the best price for what you get... I've been doing some serious research and I think thats what I'm going to get for my car when it arrives in a few weeks.

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
189 Posts
Just wondering if there are any other exhausts out there that have OVAL tips like the Eisenmann. I really like that look, but not completely convinced on the eisenmann exhaust. I hear that AA has a good set up, but does it come with OVAL tips? If so, where can I get one? Thanks.
Our exhaust features 93mm round tips.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
E race FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
e-race all the way

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW ok sounds like E race it is, I guess I just have to find a good vendor. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I also have one I'm selling...PM me if interested

·
Registered
242 Posts
IND-Distribution hooked me up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts