BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,353 Posts

I'll admit that it looks redicullously bad-***/exotic [exactly what a lambo should look like], but that's a $600,000 BODY-KIT...and 20 lucky bastards will probably look like dumb-asses if Lamborghini decides to put out the REVENTON KIT option on their regular LP640s or one of the tuners decides to offer it

...lol, if I were the cop I'd pull the Reventon over as soon as he got out of the boat yard:1:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Brings tears to my eyes.... sniff.. sniff....... :crying: Absolutely gorgeous.....

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Thats a sick lambo but ihad a lengthy discussion and argument with Valentino that it isnt worth its price and should have alot more muscle :haha2:

·
Registered
232 Posts
That Lambo got delivered to my local dealer.. (I love Vegas sometimes)... I'm going to go check it out in person later today if it's still there.

-F

·
Registered
682 Posts
This car was delivered to Lambo of Las Vegas and some guy in the east coast bought it for 2.5 million... I guess having the number 1 of 20 cars is worth it to this collector..

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
ok cool i just blew a load !! lovelove
+1

li what are you going to do when you drive past one in that new toyota of yours lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
Love the exterior except big front fender gap and the fugly US amber reflectors. I also agree that there should be more hp separating that and the LP640

·
Registered
864 Posts
It has the same engine and underpinning as the LP640. It is the rarest lambo ever 1 of 20 that is what make it cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts