BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
All I can say is unbelievable. How can a kid like that even keep his driver's license? He is a threat to the community. He shouldn't be driving any motor vehicle let alone a high performance car. What a jackass. What a boob. Unreal.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I read through the posts on this topic the other day. Here are a few facts:

- Claims the gas pedal stuck at 20mph and launched him to 80 or so.
- Tried in vain to stop the car, without success.
- His friend watched him from his (friends) front yard, but maintains that he was not "showboating"
- Has had two prior accidents in the very near past. One his fault. The other probably indirectly his fault.

At first, people were in the "sorry to hear about it, at least your okay" mode. later on, when another board member posted the prior accident threads, some members started getting the "somethings fishy here" attitude, until one member completely SLAMMED the guy (he beat me to it).
I feel like copying the entire thread and forwarding it to the police to add to their inquiry. This kid is dangerous. He's "Vehicular Manslaughter" waiting to happen.

What an idiot. He crashes his car three times, and he's looking for moral support because his "baby" is gone.

Get a life, kid. Before yours is taken. That's all I had to say to him.

(gee, I guess I'm a bit angry about this...) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What a stupid Kid! I mean this must be a child who do not understand that you don't only endanger yourself and your passengers, but also innocent pedestrians, and in his case homeowners :happybirt

Where I come from he would have lost his license.

Trough the other Forum threads it seems as if he's not even sorry or ashamed.

It's a shame that people like this gets out :confused:

He should sit in jail. He could have killed a family for gods sake grrrrrrr

·
Registered
616 Posts
I am glad I don't live in his estate...

He's glad I don't live in his estate!!!! :mad:

just to think kids and children live around the area this person drives in...

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Funny thing is, WRX's are quick but they arent that fast. C'mon, gas got stuck? :confused3 Have some common sense on when to tone it down. I have had a gas pedal stick on me twice in 5 years. Once I pulled the car out of gear and turned it off, and the other I stood on the brakes until I could get the throttle to come back up. Neither time did I just hang on there and watch the world pass me on by while I hit someones house.
This really pisses me off to the extreme. When I was in highschool I turned down offers to race from people who acted just like this kid. Thankfully I had the prudence to keep my driving to myself. Trying to pass it off like it isnt his fault makes my blood boil. The proximate event of a crash (what determines the outcome) is almost always the operator and some error they made, no matter what circumstances surrounded them.
Thankfully noone was hurt, but if there is a scrap of morality in this world his parents will pull his driving rights (if not the state), or at the bare minimum put the kid in a 3 cyl Geo Metro automatic with no paint. He stated in one of the threads that his turbo decided to engage at 12mph (doenst work like that though kid), and he lost control of his car and hit a parked SUV. WTF? Some who has issues like that in an AWD car needs to stay off the roads.
Talk about wasting a wonderful car...
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
"What do you mean, the garage door opener did not work"grrrrrrr ouich

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well it does look like an STI. If this dumbazz launched it right in front of the house, and it being AWD, well u see his results. All i can say is poor STI.

Why do adults buy their children high performance cars when they are in High school or have not evolved out of teenage-ism mentality? :nono:

·
Registered
118 Posts
What an ***! hiha but did you read that the wrx´s have had recalls due to throttle stickings, one guy there asked if he had the car on the recall, but he said he didn´t even know about it! I mean didn´t he get a letter form Subaru? ??????

Niclas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts