BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thought I saw a photo of Davidoli whilst I was browsing earlier today. It was a very strange picture and must have been taken some years ago before his fitness regime kicked in. Don't know why it was posted on a computer forum though :dunno:

It was only when I checked my library of 'official' Hairyoli pictures did I realise my mistake :hihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Absolute classic comedy Tony .......

Eat less chips and you too could look as good as me in that picture !

·
Registered
2,415 Posts

Wow! Women really go for this!

This man has hair, guns, ammo and electric guitars, yet isn't
the kind of guy who's afraid to shoot himself in the cock if needs be!

·
Registered
81 Posts

This guy has hair, guns, ammo and electric guitars, yet isn't the kind of guy who's afraid to shoot himself in the cock if needs be!
:rofl:

Mmm-Five what kind of pages were You browsing when You find that photo? :typing: :eek:

:haha: :nono:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:rofl:

Mmm-Five what kind of pages were You browsing when You find that photo? :typing: :eek:

:haha: :nono:
As I said in my initial post, I was wondering why someone else had posted the picture in a COMPUTER forum :nono:

Although looking at it again, I can see that it's probably a bastard offspring of Davidoli & Faz - after all it has the hair from Davidoli and the guns of Faz :haha: (and a bit of that cock Russell Brand)

COME ON YOU 'original' REDS

·
Registered
832 Posts

This man has hair, guns, ammo and electric guitars, yet isn't
the kind of guy who's afraid to shoot himself in the cock if needs be!

Simply fantastic Ivan, simply fantastic !! :1:

Thanks a lot for waking the kids up !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:......now I'm on nightsitting duty :1zhelp:

Cheers M8 !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts