BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me. I have the opportunity to buy a very nice LHD 850i very cheap. But where I live in Australia, it is not possible to register it for eveyday use as a LHD. So I need to convert it. Depending on prices that need to be paid for the bits to convert it, I would still be way in front compared with the price a similar Australian delivered car would sell for here.

Can anyone in the UK point me to a good BM wrecker that might have an 8 series that I can get a good dash, centre console, pedal assemblies etc out of?

Thanks

·
Registered
970 Posts
Here are a couple I have heard of:

www.fabdirect.com and www.quarrybmwspares.co.uk

M540i LE said:
Can anyone help me. I have the opportunity to buy a very nice LhD 850i very cheap. But where I live in Australia, it is not possible to register it for eveyday use as a LHD. So I need to convert it. Depending on prices that need to be paid for the bits to convert it, I would still be way in front compared with the price a similar Australian delivered car would sell for here.

Can anyone in the UK point me to a good BM wrecker that might have an 8 series that I can get a good dash, centre console, pedal assemblies etc out of?

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts