BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know what the funny thing is, every Osh/RMS thread appears to get locked down and/or deleted, and this is across a number of different forums. speaks volume of their character...or lack thereof. moving right along.... :)

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
UNBELIEVEABLE. This crook will just not go away.

by the way, i hear hes going to focus his business on minis? shoot i forgot the name its going to be but i did hear that his partner took a mini for some burnouts, racing on the track, and totalled it while having fun. Really smart!

Some things just never change and infact its getting worse. This conman has got to out of busniess. All kind of business :mad:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Joy!

Here he goes again eh?

·
Registered
15 Posts
He can't go out of business yet he still owes me my order from over a year ago. Not until I collect! I have a judgement against him for 12000. What a crook. You've got to see all of his emails to me offering to pay my attorney's fees, send my parts, etc. Only he never does anyhting he says. Maybe someday my parts will come. I'd rather see someone kick his *** though.

·
Registered
770 Posts
NJ M5 2002 said:
He can't go out of business yet he still owes me my order from over a year ago. Not until I collect! I have a judgement against him for 12000. What a crook. You've got to see all of his emails to me offering to pay my attorney's fees, send my parts, etc. Only he never does anyhting he says. Maybe someday my parts will come. I'd rather see someone kick his *** though.

OK. WOW… where did you come from? You can’t just walk in here drop a 12k bomb and not explain.

I for one would love to hear the back story on that one.

edit: I just saw that your in NJ.. so wild guess Pete?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, Peter from NJ. I've spoke to you before. In fact I think Osh had you tell me lies too. Anyway I'm still waiting for the same as before. My headers and for the new plenum. The plenum he sent looks like some one threw up on it. So much "fit and finish being Unarguable the best in the industry". He actually blames you for his problems. Claiming you stole his carbon fiber tooling. Do you have his home address or any other pertinient info as I have an attorney and collection agency in Van Nuys after him now. I have a judgement in NJ for 12000 right now. I have also been sending copies of it to his suppliers and dealers. I figured everyone should know what they are dealing with. Do you have a list of who they dealt with I may have missed a few? I might go out there and show up too. I'd like to see his excuses in person. Any advice on how to get my headers would be appreciated. I cannot be the only one who is in this position.

·
Registered
511 Posts
NJ M5 2002 said:
Seeing as though he doesn't know your face you can probably fly out there cheap and do it yourself, then fly back in time for supper....

·
Registered
244 Posts
NJ M5 2002 said:
If you PM or email me with his name spelled correctly I can find him for you.

Jordan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
I think there are a few people that would love to speak with him personally and in a serious manner.
I wouldn't! Im just glad that i dont have to deal or talk to him again :byee55amg

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Do you think I will ever get my OEM software back? Osh still has it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Probably not. Or maybe years later. He held my computer for over a month when he promised my installer 24 hrs. He is still holding most of my parts hostage. Always makes promises though. He never keeps them.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Dont think so hiha

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NJ M5: did the thread got deleted or have I been blocked from access to the thread? Thanx and good luck with your judgement! :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts