• Wrap

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering wrapping my car using 3M's Scotchprint 1080 product.

Beast is currently Alpine White with no imperfections anywhere besides normal wear & tear.... rock chips.

What does everyone think? If you choose the wrap option, please reply with what color YOU would like to see on an M5.

I'll make the final decision but I'm curious to see what everyone else would like to see done!

Attached the PDF containing the different styles & colors.

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'd keep it white, but if I had to wrap it, I think some kind of orange might be neat... "bright orange" looks like Inka, but I can't really tell.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
The hell? Dude, you have one of the all-time most desirable colors for the E39 M5 and you're considering wrapping it? What's the matter with you? It would be like me thinking about wrapping my Anthracite car!

Speaking of anthracite... they have that option...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do love the Alpine White. Honestly, I was leaning towards matte white. What does everyone think about that?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Stick with the original paint job. If you really insist on getting it wrapped, go for a Frozen Matte White finish.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was told around $600 if you DIY.

Was quoted $2300 parts and labor from a shop.

YouTube videos are making it a much more feasible DIY job. Check em out!
Trouble is it will look like a DIY job. Have a shop do it. You won't even be able to tell it's wrapped unless you're looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts