BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update your database as normal and a new software version will install.

On the OB2 unit go to the 'general' menu then scroll down to 'speedo'. Select 'yes' and the screen will display a jumbo size speedo. You can access the menu at any time by pressing the lower left button.

Try it.. you'll like it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shimmy said:
Ashok

Do you (or anybody else know) if there is a difference in the screen colour and brightness between the OB2 and R.Angel 2.

Pics always seem to show R.Angel bright and lit and OB2 without lights. If so how does B2 work at night with regards to display
The screen colour does not change on the OB2 but the brightness and contrast and variable and can be customised for different alerts. So, for example, I have set mine up so that it is dimly backlight at all times (therefore legible) but lights up much brighter in alert mode so that (i) it grabs my attention and (ii) the information displayed can be read even quicker. It works great.

By the way, I am scheduled to have my radar head installed today - will post pics later.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought my unit direct from Origin in Fulham and my LE30 from Driver Systems (the installers).

Telephone number for Driver Systems: Mike (07836) 577577.

Another good source for all this kit is Tim at Mobilecentre.co.uk (07836) 333333.

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts