BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys need so many things there are on the market i dont know which one should i take - i want the laudest possible and very exotic sound like ferrari or so...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does that sound? i never heard that before, i wanna be loud as hell and similiar to ferrari and lamborghini :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
E race plus mid pipes = F1
ask the guys who ran with me at the Wheelpower meet!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
E-race + secondary cat delete

·
Registered
302 Posts
for the loudest possible, do e-race + ss x-pipe...if u need proof that its the loudest, check youtube for the vid of my car on the dyno when i had that setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxd2ln81mbM

for better ferrari-type sound tho, u dont want the x-pipe

·
Registered
242 Posts
e-race e-race e-race

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you want ridiculous loud Ferrari sound, try Tubi w/ SS x-pipe. It sounded great but was way too loud for me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
So many choices! Supersprint, Eisenmann, Meisterschaft, I cant decide! Doing a full exhaust including headers is going to be loud like you're trying for. I think SS and Eisenmann have a more high pitched sound than Meisterschaft. You could look at Kreis-sieg, they always have an F1 style sound, but are very expensive.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
This is what I'm getting when I take delivery in late May.

ASR Exhaust, Evosport Headers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WSa9aIDozmg

Not to Ferrarri sounding but it sounds a little more grunty IMO.
Sounds too deep for the S85 V10. It sounds like my E39 M5 Dinan Exhaust! It needs a bit more pitch! It does not need to sound like F1 but should be a bit higher note to match the hi reving V10 IMO. To each his own. It does certainly not sound bad!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Sounds too deep for the S85 V10. It sounds like my E39 M5 Dinan Exhaust! It needs a bit more pitch! It does not need to sound like F1 but should be a bit higher note to match the hi reving V10 IMO. To each his own. It does certainly not sound bad!:cheers:
I agree....that setup is deep and growls, but I'd be careful in the sense that you don't want it to sound like a Mustang

1 - 19 of 19 Posts