BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that ECS had the tuner for under $300 a few days ago and I was thinking about it. Then I found out they are now only selling refurb housings/units with new software in them for $165. Seemed too good to pass up. Seems like a good deal so I went for it. I hope it fixes my 1st and 2nd gear's lack of good throttle response.

Looking forward to finding out if tuning these cars is worth it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw that ECS had the tuner for under $300 a few days ago and I was thinking about it. Then I found out they are now only selling refurb housings/units with new software in them for $165. Seemed too good to pass up. Seems like a good deal so I went for it. I hope it fixes my 1st and 2nd gear's lack of good throttle response.

Looking forward to finding out if tuning these cars is worth it...
Where are the refurb units?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Interested to hear what you think. Lowest I saw was $296 on Turner Motorsports. Hoping a reflash will help with SAI issues.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you can just call ECS. I saw them discounted just below $300. Then I got a call from the sales guy and he told me they dropped the price. The refurb units were being used as a a vessel so to speak for introducing the tune into the vehicle computer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I went on ecs tuning site and saw their price at $296 I will have to call for that solid price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Shogill
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing