BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took awhile (the M Manager in Germany was recently on vacation), but I was finally able to order an M5 in Moonstone Metalic. To my knowledge this will be the first Moonstone M5 in the US. According to my sales rep, it's now possible to order any individual color in the US for an additional $5,000. The car should be here sometime in July.

·
Registered
192 Posts
congrats!!! I wonder how moonstone looks..is it similar to silverstone???

·
Registered
649 Posts
It took awhile (the M Manager in Germany was recently on vacation), but I was finally able to order an M5 in Moonstone Metalic. To my knowledge this will be the first Moonstone M5 in the US. According to my sales rep, it's now possible to order any individual color in the US for an additional $5,000. The car should be here sometime in July.
You my friend are the BOMB!!!:cheers:
anybody who can go through the channels in the states and get an Individual color is awesome.....post pics when u get it

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Good for you man! That is sweet. When I was looking at X5s they told me the same...that I could order the X5 in Imola Red, normally reserved for the 4.8is, for an additional amount of $$. I think it was only $3k though. Great to hear it can be done with the M5 considering half the new owners seem to order them to their specs in the first place.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Really?

WOW! Please tell us HOW! You will ahve a VERY VET special BMW M5!

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1647522258659567680&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

'

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordering aN Individual Color in the US

Evidentally any US car can now be ordered in an Individual Color. You just have to know to ask about it. I'm working with Kevin Hite at McKenna BMW. He's very active in the local BMW CCA in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Now only if you could get the perforated M sport seats -- that would be awesome.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Wow. I beleive it when I see a US registred Moonstone BMW M5 :7:

Evidentally any US car can now be ordered in an Individual Color. You just have to know to ask about it. I'm working with Kevin Hite at McKenna BMW. He's very active in the local BMW CCA in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I apologize, I am thrilled for you man. I love that color. Post pictures when she's on the ground..............then I'll be double pissed! :pedro::pedro:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wow. I think I have a never favorite color for the M5.

Please post pics when you get it!

·
Registered
652 Posts
That's great, and what a sweet color. So Individual means you can select from any color from BMW history? I recently saw a picture of an E92 M3 in Drakar Yellow. Very cool.

·
Registered
737 Posts
That's great, and what a sweet color. So Individual means you can select from any color from BMW history? I recently saw a picture of an E92 M3 in Drakar Yellow. Very cool.

If you go onto BMWs home websight (the one in german), you can see the individual colors for the M5.

·
Registered
252 Posts
F I N A L L Y!!!!
Awesome news, Thanks! BTW, do you know if that only applies to the exterior or can we also get special trims like piano etc....:3:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts