BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the call that a December delivery is available. After much reflection and leanings toward interlagos, decided that silver grey is better suited to my tastes and every day use. Thank you spie, scoop, and others who so helpfully posted photos of their cars. These helped tremendously in making this decision.

Interior will be silverstone with madeira wood. Options: rear side airbags, 4MA seats (with active bolsters), and HUD. I wonder how long it will be before I have the status codes memorized.

·
Registered
249 Posts
MRichmond said:
Got the call that a December delivery is available. After much reflection and leanings toward interlagos, decided that silver grey is better suited to my tastes and every day use. Thank you spie, scoop, and others who so helpfully posted photos of their cars. These helped tremendously in making this decision.

Interior will be silverstone with madeira wood. Options: rear side airbags, 4MA seats (with active bolsters), and HUD. I wonder how long it will be before I have the status codes memorized.
Congratulations! :cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice combination;i am really stuck on whether to go for the multi function seats given that performance driving will be limited to very short periods; any thoughts?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
riaz said:
nice combination;i am really stuck on whether to go for the multi function seats given that performance driving will be limited to very short periods; any thoughts?
Doesn't sound like a necessity, but they apparently also give an extra adjustment in the backrest and whiplash-reducing active headrests. Since every minute spent in the car is spent in the seat, I decided it was worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts