BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will you have to decide on what options you want on the M5?
I've already told my dealer on what color I want it, but they still haven't asked me what options I want on my M5.
oh...and the executive package for the 7 series is over 9k Canadian, do you think the e. package will cost around the same for the M5?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think it's less than $9k but can't remember. By the way, if you were to make the first batch in Canada, your dealer should be asking you for the options as well as the $10k deposit?! I would follow up if in your shoes.

Myself, I'm going for the slower car, the C4S until the 997TT arrives. Enough mid size sedans in the family and I fear a little the first batch of production bugs.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put down 20k deposit already for the first batch, and the car should be arriving around Oct-Nov. They asked me for my color, but not options yet, which I find is kind of strange, but I will probably drop by my dealer tmr or the day after.
The C4S is great daily driver and its safe too with 4 wheel drive, the 997tt is going to be awsome, its gonna blow the M5 away. Do you have any info on the 997tt yet?

·
Registered
955 Posts
martinngan said:
I put down 20k deposit already for the first batch, and the car should be arriving around Oct-Nov. They asked me for my color, but not options yet, which I find is kind of strange, but I will probably drop by my dealer tmr or the day after.
The C4S is great daily driver and its safe too with 4 wheel drive, the 997tt is going to be awsome, its gonna blow the M5 away. Do you have any info on the 997tt yet?
if you are indeed getting the first batch, then you have already missed the deadline for submitting the spec of your car. my guess is that you will most likely get second batch or later, that's why your dealer hasn't asked you about the options yet.

at the moment, the preliminary option list for the M5 is already available. though the pricing still isn't available.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I missed the call from my dealer just now, they probably want to ask me what options I want on the M5, I'll have to call the dealer tmr. The dealer didn't even tell me the deadline for specing my car.grrrrrrr

·
Registered
265 Posts
martinngan said:
Most likely next fall/winter arriving in North America.

Unfortunately the C4S will be slower than the E55/M5 but good winter car I suppose..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts