BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE CHOSEN SILVERSTONE|| WITH FULLY PERFORATED SILVERSTONE LEATHER AND PIANO BLACK WOOD TRIM.

WONDER WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ON THIS SELECTION PLEASE?????

ALSO IF YOU WERE GOING FOR THIS CHOICE WOULD YOU GET THE CHROME SURROUND ON GLASS??

THANKS

BMWM5NUT.

:cheers:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Looks like you have choices that are not available in the USA, but your color selection sounds very nice. What choice of SMG surrounds are you given?

Richard

·
Registered
249 Posts
BMWM5NUT said:
I HAVE CHOSEN SILVERSTONE|| WITH FULLY PERFORATED SILVERSTONE LEATHER AND PIANO BLACK WOOD TRIM.

ALSO IF YOU WERE GOING FOR THIS CHOICE WOULD YOU GET THE CHROME SURROUND ON GLASS??

THANKS

BMWM5NUT.

Great Int/Ext choice, however I have never been a fan of chrome around the glass :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Great Int/Ext choice, however I have never been a fan of chrome around the glass
I totally agree!

Ryan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DEF NOT GOING FOR THE CHROME GLASS... JUST WONDERED WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT......

DO PEOPLE THINK PIANO BLACK WILL BE NICER THAT ALAMINUM???????

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
BMWM5NUT said:

THANKS

BMWM5NUT.

I would love piano finish(not available in US),had really bad experience with aluminum finish (scratched too easy an d looked like sh#t after a while)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Please don't shout!! All those capitals and bold letters are annoying. Thanks for your cooperation :byebye:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
BMWM5NUT said:
DEF NOT GOING FOR THE CHROME GLASS... JUST WONDERED WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT......

DO PEOPLE THINK PIANO BLACK WILL BE NICER THAT ALAMINUM???????
I'm not sure. I ordered the aluminum, but depending on how it looks, and how your piano black looks, I might switch to piano black. I'm concerned that the piano black doesn't provide enough contrast on the black dash. Also it doesn't really match the aluminum surround on the smg. I do love the look though. Please post pics when you get your car.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nice combo same as mine have a look at my m5 to have an idea.. i choose full leather Silverstone Merino.. But take care the interior should get a good care on weekly basis as i do :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like your color combo. Hoping that some CF trim comes out eventually to provide an alternative look with the Black interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts