BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of Blue Onyx "Individual" exterior and if given the choice of Blue Onyx, Diopside Black and Saphire Black which would you choose? Underlying corollary, the Blue Onyx and Diopside Black cost an extra $5,000. :dunno:Help!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd go with Blue Onyx or Saphire Black

Diopside Black and Saphire Black are pretty close, so I'd save your money and get Saphire Black. Blue Onyx is different enough from the standard colors to justify the extra $5000 for the individual color.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Onyx blue.....

Another one????

·
Registered
288 Posts
carbon black if they still make it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Blue Onyx all the way, in the sun it has hues of purple and green and looks stunning, duller days its just a nice deep dark blue.

Everyone who sees my car loves it!

I dont have any decent pictures, (blame the dull uk weather!) but this should give you an idea of the variations, there are many better shots of this colour on the board.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Blue Onyx exterior with either a caramel or champaign colored interior. :applause:

·
Registered
368 Posts
oh boy here we go again ouich

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Imola Red or Estoril Blue :)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think soon Barry will be the person that owned more M5s in the history ... He is buying at the pace of 2 a year.... :1::1::1:

·
Registered
649 Posts
What is your opinion of Blue Onyx "Individual" exterior and if given the choice of Blue Onyx, Diopside Black and Saphire Black which would you choose? Underlying corollary, the Blue Onyx and Diopside Black cost an extra $5,000. :dunno:Help!
Ive seen the Diopside blk on a 7er...it looks really nice more luster then the spahire which has a sparkle to it...never seen blue Onyx.....
But I love my Monaco Blue..........the only thing i regret is that i see that color alot on all BMWs!!!
i would go blue onyx.....!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Diopside Black and Saphire Black are pretty close, so I'd save your money and get Saphire Black. Blue Onyx is different enough from the standard colors to justify the extra $5000 for the individual color.
diopside black is an elegant very dark green under bright sunlight - a very special rare colorlovelove as my touring...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Blue Onyx all the way, in the sun it has hues of purple and green and looks stunning, duller days its just a nice deep dark blue.

Everyone who sees my car loves it!

I dont have any decent pictures, (blame the dull uk weather!) but this should give you an idea of the variations, there are many better shots of this colour on the board.

Nice M and color but why the chrome strip around the window? :confused2

·
Registered
907 Posts
Good eye.....good question....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts