BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came accorss these pictures from other site. the car is defintely not in the standard Black Shappire or Interlagos Blue. so it's most likely an Individual, and i am suspecting it to be Onyx Blue.

maybe our soon-to-be Onyx Blue M5 owner, Ashok, can confirm it?

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
tifosi said:
came accorss these pictures from other site. the car is defintely not in the standard Black Shappire or Interlagos Blue. so it's most likely an Individual, and i am suspecting it to be Onyx Blue.

maybe our soon-to-be Onyx Blue M5 owner, Ashok, can confirm it?
Well, it could be a different color because the black color under the mirror isn't the same color as the exterior, or it's the surrounding(the sky) that gives the color in the pictures. It would be better if taken under sunlight to make sure of the color...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I won't say it's "this blue or this blue", but for me the mix of a dark blue colour outside and a creme / champagne colour inside is a dream. The M6 is already a dream car, but in this combination of colours, it become even more a beautiful dream...

Thx for theses great pics lovelove

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
could it be carbon black like we have seen on the e46 M3?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Now that it's been a couple of years later and more people have similar colors, can someone confirm what color are the above M6 pictures? Thanks. I am looking to buy an onyx blue M6 and love the above M6 pictures. :grinyes:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
do a search on member Fahrenheit, he has the indi M6 in Onyx Blue with the Plantain interior, its HOT! :checkeredflag:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I do not think that is Azurite Black. It may be Onyx blue.. but I sort of think its the standard dark blue color.. not interlagos but the other one thats dark.

Have not seen Onyx Blue so cant tell.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I do not think that is Azurite Black. It may be Onyx blue.. but I sort of think its the standard dark blue color.. not interlagos but the other one thats dark.

Have not seen Onyx Blue so cant tell.

just check the other thread going, i posted pix of both AB and OB here : http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e63-bmw-m6-forum-bmw-m6-convertible-m6board-com/142567-questions-buying-2010-m6-4.html

The pix in this thread I believe are Onyxblue, just as in the thread above that I refrence where pix are posted.....Monaco Blue is the "standard" blue you are referring to and that is much darker as seen here on member boxboss' e64 M6 :checkeredflag:

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here are some onyx blue pics:

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Here is Member Fahrenheit:

Now that it's been a couple of years later and more people have similar colors, can someone confirm what color are the above M6 pictures? Thanks. I am looking to buy an onyx blue M6 and love the above M6 pictures. :grinyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts