BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
:M5thumbs: What can I say, Wow! I have had my M5 for a week now and I can not help but smile every time I drive it,The mid-range power is never ending and I can now see what all the fuss was about. I still have 600 more miles to do till it is run in,but hey! you just can't help yourself sometimes.
:M5thumbs: :M5thumbs:
















More pics:

http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=13639&thumb=1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
mark harvey said:
:M5thumbs: What can I say, Wow! I have had my M5 for a week now and I can not help but smile every time I drive it,The mid-range power is never ending and I can now see what all the fuss was about. I still have 600 more miles to do till it is run in,but hey! you just can't help yourself sometimes.
:M5thumbs: :M5thumbs:
MArk,
Enjoy your new beast. Us over the pond are still in the hurry up and wait mode and it's getting painful, especially after comments like yours :blink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,564 Posts
Mark you make me jealous, but in a good way. :) I know a lot of people were worried about the E60, but after comments like yours and the others who have their beasts I think that we can all rest assured that BMW hit another home run. Enjoy the beast, and lets see some pics!
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the M5. Love to her some more driving impressions and of course pics would be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,881 Posts
pics???? please...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I
BmwNut said:
Mark you make me jealous, but in a good way. :) I know a lot of people were worried about the E60, but after comments like yours and the others who have their beasts I think that we can all rest assured that BMW hit another home run. Enjoy the beast, and lets see some pics!
:cheers:
I would like to post some photos I have taken many but I am not sure how to put them on can anyone help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
So how is the M5 compared to Ford Focus?
just joking.

Nice beast . Dont lose your driving license.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just_me said:
So how is the M5 compared to Ford Focus?
just joking.

Nice beast . Dont lose your driving license.
The focus does not deserve a place on the drive thanks for pointing it out.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top