BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This M3 CRT is the sedan version of the Europe only BMW M3 GTS Coupe.

Only 67 of the CRTs were built world-wide opposed to only 135 GTS Coupes produced.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Cool car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mmmmm yes. The E90 M3 Critical Race Theory. It always confuses me which cars can and cannot be imported. Those seats would not have passed the federalization process. I would import an E46 Alpine B3 touring if they could be federalized, apparently I just need the hook up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mmmmm yes. The E90 M3 Critical Race Theory. It always confuses me which cars can and cannot be imported. Those seats would not have passed the federalization process. I would import an E46 Alpine B3 touring if they could be federalized, apparently I just need the hook up.
I assume after the 25 year rule it should be okay though right? Although if these ever come up for sale at that point. And costs will be astronomical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
It could have been imported under the show or display rule if it was deemed historically or technologically significant enough.

·
Registered
34 Posts
"The M3 was sent directly to JK Technologies of Baltimore, MD, where it was federalized for the U.S. and given a road legal title. Over $40,000 was spent to do this certification with all records from JK included" -from the dealer's site. Again, those seats should not have passed, they were probably reinstalled after swapped out to be federalized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts