BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here for sale one of the rarest and beautiful INDIVIDUAL trims - Birch Anthracite (also called Birke Anthrazit or Black Birch). No introductions are necessary for this items. Arguably one of the most desirable interior wood trims for the E39. Only Individual BMWs even had the option to equip it and now there are no dealers out there that stock it. Birch Anthracite/Birke Anthrazit is really difficult to photograph but it's a "marble black" that changes color to deep brown with hints of rosy colors or even a purple hue depending on how the sunlight hits it. Very beautiful and classy.

For sale is a full trim set, 9 pieces in total:
4x for all door inserts
4x dash pieces
1x center console

There are no deep scratches or cracks. Only minor scratches on the center console and one or two other pieces but everything could be polished and refurbished as new.

Price: $500 shipped to the US or make me an offer. Paypal accepted. Buyer pays for fees. If no one interested the set will be for sale on eBay. If you have any questions please contact me: [email protected] or PM

Here you can see another rare set for sale:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/pa...schelahorn-maple-wood-full-interior-trim.html

Click on the photos for a full size:

Here you can see how the trim looks in a car:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Temptation... we meet again. I know I should, but I shouldn't!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts