BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a single Dinan wheel (front) to replace one that's damaged on my E39 M5. I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping someone possibly damaged a set and had one left laying around.

I'd also be willing to purchase more than 1 if you have 2 or 3 available.

If you do have one please PM me with your asking price and location. I'd be willing to pay for shipping as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've gotten a couple PM's (Surprisingly) by a couple members who have a wheel available. Unfortunately I cannot reply to your PM's due to my post count so if you see this please provide your e-mail address in your PM and I'll contact you ASAP.

I hate daily driving a Carolla, need that replacement wheel badly! hiha

·
Registered
188 Posts
U can sell the three that u presently have to me. willing to pay top dollar.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This isn't a for sale thread and I have no wheels for sale. I am looking for one to buy myself.

Also for those of you asking my damaged wheel is cracked AKA: done for and can not be repaired.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimmythefish could you please PM me your e-mail address so I could contact you. I cannot reply to your original PM.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sorry for the delay. Pm sent.

James

·
Registered
877 Posts
Abdul,

I am posting here since this is where we started.

I bought this front rim several years ago. The front rim was bent some and had rash. I decided to have Wheel techniques fix the rim since they are the company that fixes rims for Dinan. I took the tape off the rim to show you the complete lip. No tire has been mounted on the rim since it was fixed in 2009. The rim has been stored in a climate control/ protected place...my closet.

I am only offering to you because you need 1 front rim....otherwise I intend not to sell it.

James
SDC10561.JPG
SDC10556.JPG
SDC10559.JPG
SDC10560.JPG
SDC10562.JPG
SDC10563.JPG
SDC10558.JPG
SDC10557.JPG

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I have sent you a number of PMs with my email... contact me! Just because your wheel is cracked does not mean it is not repairable. :confused3

EMAIL ME!

Reactions: jimmythefish

·
Registered
877 Posts
Listen to Churious he is a stand up guy!

·
Registered
841 Posts
m5board must have the biggest hard on for those wheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts